As a learning and organisational development professional with extensive experience in staff engagement and development, Lisa combines extensive learning expertise with leadership and management experience to create an approach to learning that is highly energising and effective across all aspects of business.
Lisa’s expertise in training delivery and design has been developed over many years through a variety of learning and development projects, including organisational consulting, end-to-end learning solutions, corporate and vocational learning, and a range of delivery methods including blended, face-to-face and technology platforms.
Her approach to learning is client-focussed, experiential and active participation in learning, and facilitation based, underpinned with a deep understanding of adult learning and the psychology of motivation and engagement.
As well as holding Certificate IV qualifications, Lisa has also designed, trained and assessed others in Cert IV Training and Assessment, Frontline Management, and Business.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Customer Service for Macquarie Leasing
- Advanced Facilitation for RAN
- We Are Leaders for BASF
- Women in Leadership for Sydney Chamber of Commerce
- Masterful Presentations for Transport for NSW
- Mid-Level Managers program for CIMB
- Leadership Presence program for Global FMCG Company
- Customer Conversations for ASIC